- Trip Name
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Lata Chelak, located about 20 kilometres from Pekan Baling, Kedah, is near a forest and fruit orchards belonging to the surrounding villages. Due to its charm unlike any others, it often becomes a favourite location for visitors to relax and spend their time with families. In order to get to Lata Chelak, visitors can pass through Kampung Iboi Masjid from Pekan Kupang which is only eight kilometres away. There are campsites available for visitors who want to camp at Lata Chelak. However, they will have to inform the Residents Committee of their overnight stay as a security precaution. If fortunate, they will be able to see animals like porcupine, barking-deer and mousedeer foraging for figs along Lata Chelak.
In addition to a landscape of large and small boulders at the water’s edge, the lush greenery of the surroundings make Lata Chelak constantly cool and refreshing. This is one of the special features which is yet untouched and thus, continues to be an attraction for visitors to relax and have picnics especially during school holidays or weekends. Apart from camping, visitors can also organise an event or family day as there is a paved open space at the entrance to Lata Chelak. Some of the local people sell fried foods and cendol to cater to the hunger pangs of visitors after a swim.
Things to Bring of Your Own
* Extra clothing to change
* Medication (if necessary):- First Aid Kit is with Guide Tour
* Private Camera (Optional)
* Personal Toiletries (Environment Friendly)
* Casual t-shirts with long / short pants
* Jungle trekking shoes / sandals / sport shoes
* Extra pair of slipper / shoes (in case of emergency example: Shoes Worn Out)
* Booking need to be made at least 48 hrs prior to departure.
* minimum of 3 people per booking is required
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Not recommended for participants with back problems
* Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
* Not recommended for pregnant women
* Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
* Minimal walking/trekking required. Short trek of few minutes or swim in the river possible
* 4×4 vehicles used are Mitsubishi Pajero, Toyota Hilux or Land Cruiser
* Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
* Minimum age is 13 years
* Adult pricing applies to all travelers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :-
Participants should note that an adventure trip involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guest, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the action of clients which are beyond our control. A signed release or Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
We and our partners reserve the right to make such alteration to departure and completion dates, reducing the extent of a trip, etc, that we deem necessary due to road, river or weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control including minimum safe running numbers, before and whilst on a trip.
Postponement notice will be provided by us or our partner prior to the trip. Due to bad weather or high water in which high risks is unavoidable or insufficient participants. All payment will be transferred to a later date of same trip scheduled or a full refund to guest if services not rendered.
Guest may postpone the trip to the later date but no cancellation shall be entertained.
NO REFUND for cancellation by guest 🙂
No details found.
Time : 9:00 am
Pick UpPick up from meeting point at Kedah. Safety and program briefing.
Time : 9:30 am
Start TourDrive to 4WD Trail Head and the Off Road adventure begins. The first section is a drive through Palm Oil and Rubber plantations. Next part will be the high of the trip. From Kupang Village the 4 wheel drive will enter an off road track through a river and onwards through rough and challenging trek through virgin jungle with some tough hill climb. The route will lead to a beautiful Lata Chelak Waterfalls
Time : 1:00 pm
During TourReach waterfalls. Picnic Lunch at waterfall. Enjoy Jungle Trekking / Free and Easy (swimming, a walk in the jungle, photography, and etc.)
Time : 4:30 pm
During TourReturn back to meeting point.
Time : 7:00 pm
Tour EndExpected reach to meeting point.
* 4WD vehicles up to 4 persons per vehicle with driver
* Personal accident insurance of RM 500.00
* Picnic Lunch and cold drinks refreshments
* Tour per itinerary
No details found.