- Trip Description
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Malaysia’s rugged terrain, dense rainforests and numerous mountainous regions make it an irresistible destination for off road driving enthusiasts. Mud, heat, sloping hills and rainstorms add to the challenge in the grueling and exhilarating sport of off road adventure.
* Booking need to be made at least 48 hrs prior to departure.
* minimum of 3 people per booking is required
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Not recommended for participants with back problems
* Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
* Not recommended for pregnant women
* Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
* Minimal walking/trekking required. Short trek of few minutes or swim in the river possible
* 4×4 vehicles used are Mitsubishi Pajero, Toyota Hilux or Land Cruiser
* Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
* Minimum age is 13 years
* Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Things to Bring of Your Own
* Extra clothing to change
* Medication (if necessary):- First Aid Kit is with Guide Tour
* Private Camera (Optional)
* Personal Toiletries (Environment Friendly)
* Casual t-shirts with long / short pants
* Jungle trekking shoes / sandals / sport shoes
* Extra pair of slipper / shoes (in case of emergency example: Shoes Worn Out)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :-
Participants should note that an adventure trip involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guest, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the action of clients which are beyond our control. A signed release or Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
We and our partners reserve the right to make such alteration to departure and completion dates, reducing the extent of a trip, etc, that we deem necessary due to road, river or weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control including minimum safe running numbers, before and whilst on a trip.
Postponement notice will be provided by us or our partner prior to the trip. Due to bad weather or high water in which high risks is unavoidable or insufficient participants. All payment will be transferred to a later date of same trip scheduled or a full refund to guest if services not rendered.
Guest may postpone the trip to the later date but no cancellation shall be entertained.
NO REFUND for cancellation by guest 🙂
No details found.
Time : 9:00 am
MorningPick up from Kuala Lumpur City Center Hotel, 4WD leaving for Ulu Tamu.
Time : 12:00 pm
NoonExpected arrive into Ulu Tamu and start 4x4 Off Road adventure (2hrs depending on terrain).
Time : 2:00 pm
AfternoonStop by waterfalls, Packed Lunch at waterfall Jungle Trekking / Free and Easy (swimming, a walk in the jungle, photography, and etc.)
Time : 4:30 pm
AfternoonTransfer back to Kuala Lumpur.
Time : 7:00 pm
EveningExpected arrive into Kuala Lumpur.
* 4WD vehicles up to 4 persons per vehicle
* Personal accident insurance of RM 500.00
* Lunch and cold drinks refreshments
* Tour per itinerary
* 6% of GST
No details found.