- Trip Description
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
A fantastic introduction to white water rafting. The cascading rapids are exciting but easy with beautiful scenery of fruit orchards along the river. Class 1-4.
Excitement is for sure, but also demand teamwork from the participants to direct the raft rather than banging rocks for the white water rafting.
Kampar River is one the most interesting white water rafting river in Malaysia.
In the river, you’ll have the thrills of …
Tackling exciting 14 rapids graded from class I-III
Floating down the clear water river amidst a lush rainforest passing by some old tin mining plains.
For safety purposes, safety briefing will be done before going down the river which covers the paddling commands, paddling skills,
capsize drills, actions when overboard or river rescue
After 10-15 minutes of briefing by our professional river guide, you are now ready for a river rafting adventure.
Have fun during the rafting like doing some body-rafting or even take a spin in the raft with your head in the water….or just get to the traditional fun of water fight with your fellow rafters! Get wet and get in touch with nature once more!
Definitely a must not miss lifelong experience!!!
* Booking need to be made at least 24 hrs prior to departure.
* minimum of 2 people per booking is required
* Not recommended for pregnant women
* Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
* Minimum age is 6 years
* Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Things to Bring of Your Own
* Change of clothes (for changing after rafting – please take note, after rafting, all guest are require to clean up (shower & change clothing) before boarding)
* Personal medication and cravings
* River sandals or sport shoes with laces
* A pair of socks is recommended if using sport shoes
* Straps for spectacles or goggles for contact lenses
* Sun block
* Insect repellent
* Personal toiletries
* Waterproof camera (optional)
* And don’t forget to bring a sense of adventure / fun / humor / enthusiasm and a flexible attitude
* Casual t-shirts with long/short pants
* Sandals/sport shoes
* Umbrella or raincoats
* wear comfortable
* Leisurely to Easy (suitable for children age 6 and above)
* River rafting is subject to the water level and weather condition. If rafting is not possible to be conducted, an alternative date may be suggested.
* Take Note (fine print), Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route & itinerary may vary to those published but the content of the tour will remain the same. The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of the tour.
Do’s and Don’ts
* Do not litter
* Bring all rubbish out of the raft
* Do not damage any plants or trees
* Do not make excessive noise
* Stay healthy
* Do not take unnecessary risks cike Climbing up rocks
* Always listen to advise given by your guides
* Do not stay away from the group, you can easily get lost
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :-
Participants should note that an adventure trip involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guest, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the action of clients which are beyond our control. A signed release or Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
We and our partners reserve the right to make such alteration to departure and completion dates, reducing the extent of a trip, etc, that we deem necessary due to road, river or weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control including minimum safe running numbers, before and whilst on a trip.
Postponement notice will be provided by us or our partner prior to the trip. Due to bad weather or high water in which high risks is unavoidable or insufficient participants. All payment will be transferred to a later date of same trip scheduled or a full refund to guest if services not rendered.
Guest may postpone the trip to the later date but no cancellation shall be entertained.
NO REFUND for cancellation by guest 🙂
No details found.
Time : 9:00 am
MorningMeet at Gopeng Tol Station and proceed to White Water Rafting starting point
Time : 4:59 pm
MorningExpected reach White Water Rafting Start Point Safety briefing - participant will be briefed on safety, padding and rafting techniques. Will be equipped with safety helmets and life vests for the adrenaline pumping ride through the nine rapids. The adventure takes one to three hours of leisure padding (depend the water level).
Time : 12:00 pm
Time : 1:00 pm
AfternoonTransfer back to Gopeng Tol Station Tour End
* English speaking guide
* River guide
* Picnic Lunch
No details found.