- Trip Description
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Gua Kandu is a cave system in the vicinity of Gopeng in the Kinta Valley. It is located about 30 minutes from Gua Tempurung.
* Booking need to be made at least 24 hrs prior to departure.
* minimum of 5 people per booking is required
* Not recommended for pregnant women
* Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
* Minimum age is 7 years
* Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Things to Bring of Your Own:
* Change of clothes (for changing after rafting – please take note, after rafting, all guest are require to clean up (shower & change clothing) before boarding)
* Personal medication and cravings
* River sandals or sport shoes with laces
* A pair of socks is recommended if using sport shoes
* Straps for spectacles or goggles for contact lenses
* Sun block
* Insect repellent
* Personal toiletries
* Waterproof camera (optional)
* And don’t forget to bring a sense of adventure / fun / humor / enthusiasm and a flexible attitude
* Casual t-shirts with long/short pants
* Sandals/sport shoes
* Umbrella or raincoats
* wear comfortable
* Leisurely to Easy (suitable for children age 6 and above)
* River rafting is subject to the water level and weather condition. If rafting is not possible to be conducted, an alternative date may be suggested.
* Take Note (fine print), Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route & itinerary may vary to those published but the content of the tour will remain the same. The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of the tour.
Do’s and Don’ts:
* Do not litter
* Bring all rubbish out of the raft
* Do not damage any plants or trees
* Do not make excessive noise
* Stay healthy
* Do not take unnecessary risks cike Climbing up rocks
* Always listen to advise given by your guides
* Do not stay away from the group, you can easily get lost
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :-
Participants should note that an adventure trip involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guest, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the action of clients which are beyond our control. A signed release or Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
We and our partners reserve the right to make such alteration to departure and completion dates, reducing the extent of a trip, etc, that we deem necessary due to road, river or weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control including minimum safe running numbers, before and whilst on a trip.
Postponement notice will be provided by us or our partner prior to the trip. Due to bad weather or high water in which high risks is unavoidable or insufficient participants. All payment will be transferred to a later date of same trip scheduled or a full refund to guest if services not rendered.
Guest may postpone the trip to the later date but no cancellation shall be entertained.
NO REFUND for cancellation by guest 🙂
No details found.
Time : 9:00 am
MorningMeet at Gopeng Town and transfer to Ulu Geruntum approximately 30 minutes ride through a narrow tarred road in mini vans.
Upon arrival, walk for about 10 minutes from the main road to the abseiling point with breathtaking secondary rainforest view.
Time : 10:00 am
MorningSafety briefing by our professional guide - 10 to 15 minutes. Distribution of abseiling gear.
Watch a demo on how to use it the correct way as well as encouraging you to gain self confidence
Time : 10:15 am
MorningCommence abseil down the 18 meters of waterfall.
Feel the cold refreshing water splashing thru all parts of your body nad that's when you never thought it was possible.
You will start moving down very slowly, but as you get more practice and as your confidence grows you will be coming down in just a few leaps and bounds
Time : 1:00 pm
AfternoonReturn to the lodge for lunch and to freshen up.
After lunch return to pick up point
* English speaking guide
* River guide
No details found.