- Tour Description
- Tour Itinerary
- Tour Includes
- Tour Excludes
Janda Baik literally means the village where the good widow lives. Janda Baik is about 45 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur and due to its close proximity this destination is just nice for adventure seeking enthusiast and nature lover. Janda Baik have many nice surprises for the visitor, layback life style in village, un-spoilt nature, waterfalls, primary forest, Orang Asli settlements, all within easy reach. Janda Baik also known as the rich men retirement homes has a unique blend of beautiful landscapes, fresh mountain air and unparallel environment. Janda Baik also happens to be circling by few fresh water flowing through it.
Janda Baik surrounded by tropical rainforest happen to be fall into Malaysia’s rugged terrain concept, dense rain forests and numerous mountainous regions make it an irresistible destination for off road driving enthusiasts. Mud, heat, sloping hills and rainstorms add to the challenge in the gruelling and exhilarating sport of off road adventure. In fact as total count, approximately, 58 per cent of the country still under jungle cover, Janda Baik is one of the easy access to 4×4 Off Road Trek. Malaysia’s terrain bring out the best of man and machine in a test of skill under ever changing conditions. Our experienced four wheel guides will let you experience the fun and excitement on our rough terrains in our rainforest. Get ready for a good time!
* Booking need to be made at least 48 hrs prior to departure.
* minimum of 2 people per booking is required
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Not recommended for participants with back problems
* Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
* Not recommended for pregnant women
* Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
* Minimal walking/trekking required. Short trek of few minutes or swim in the river possible
* 4×4 vehicles used are Mitsubishi Pajero, Toyota Hilux or Land Cruiser
* Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
* Minimum age is 13 years
* Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Things to Bring of Your Own
* Extra clothing to change
* Medication (if necessary):- First Aid Kit is with Guide Tour
* Private Camera (Optional)
* Personal Toiletries (Environment Friendly)
* Casual t-shirts with long / short pants
* Jungle trekking shoes / sandals / sport shoes
* Extra pair of slipper / shoes (in case of emergency example: Shoes Worn Out)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :-
Participants should note that an adventure trip involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guest, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the action of clients which are beyond our control. A signed release or Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
We and our partners reserve the right to make such alteration to departure and completion dates, reducing the extent of a trip, etc, that we deem necessary due to road, river or weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control including minimum safe running numbers, before and whilst on a trip.
Postponement notice will be provided by us or our partner prior to the trip. Due to bad weather or high water in which high risks is unavoidable or insufficient participants. All payment will be transferred to a later date of same trip scheduled or a full refund to guest if services not rendered.
Guest may postpone the trip to the later date but no cancellation shall be entertained.
* NO REFUND for cancellation by guest.
No details found.
Time : 9:00 am
MorningPick up from Kuala Lumpur City Center Hotel, 4WD leaving for Janda Baik.
Time : 10:00 am
MorningArrive at Janda Baik. Visit to the local Garden House, next proceed to fruit farm. Commence Off Road Adventure into the Rainforest. Continue Journey through some very rough jungle trek, and undulating hills, wet muddy treks and an exciting river crossing. You will experience the 4x4 Off Road rock climbing as well. The route crosses 2 way rivers and the ending points is the climb over some rough rocky patches that lead to the top of the hill.
Time : 1:00 pm
AfternoonPicnic Lunch will be provided. After Lunch, begin journey back to civilization
Time : 4:00 pm
AfternoonExpected arrival into Kuala Lumpur.
- 4WD vehicles up to 4 persons per vehicle.
- Personal accident insurance of RM 500.00
- Lunch and cold drinks refreshments
- Tour per itinerary
- 6% of GST
No details found.
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice
Pricing Name: 2 PersonsStart:Group (Min/Max): 2 pax / No size limitprice: /Adult
Pricing Name: 3 - 4 PersonsStart:Group (Min/Max): 3 pax / No size limitprice: /Adult
Pricing Name: 5 - 6 PersonsStart:Group (Min/Max): 5 pax / No size limitprice: /Adult
Pricing Name: 7 - 8 PersonsStart:Group (Min/Max): 7 pax / No size limitprice: /Adult