- Trip Description
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Whitewater rafting in Selangor River is one of the most popular adventures we offer. Selangor River is the most popular river for recreational whitewater rafting since the 90s.
The implementation of the Selangor Dam construction in the late 90s until 2003 to provide fresh water to Kuala Lumpur required the Temiar tribes living in the jungles by the river to relocate themselves as well as putting a halt to the river sports. Visitors to this area dwindled and so did the ecology and economic conditions in the area.
However, since 2005, whitewater rafting and kayaking in the area saw a revival. Visitors are now flocking back every weekend to visit Kuala Kubu Baru (KKB) town enroute to nature destinations such as Chilling Waterfall, Frasers Hill, Raub, or just to view the peaceful Selangor Dam.
* Booking need to be made at least 24 hrs prior to departure.
* minimum of 4 people per booking is required
* Not recommended for pregnant women
* Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
* Minimum age is 6 years
* Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Things to Bring of Your Own
* Change of clothes (for changing after rafting – please take note, after rafting, all guest are require to clean up (shower & change clothing) before boarding)
* Personal medication and cravings
* River sandals or sport shoes with laces
* A pair of socks is recommended if using sport shoes
* Straps for spectacles or goggles for contact lenses
* Sun block
* Insect repellent
* Personal toiletries
* Waterproof camera (optional)
* And don’t forget to bring a sense of adventure / fun / humor / enthusiasm and a flexible attitude
* Casual t-shirts with long/short pants
* Sandals/sport shoes
* Umbrella or raincoats
* wear comfortable
* Leisurely to Easy (suitable for children age 6 and above)
* River rafting is subject to the water level and weather condition. If rafting is not possible to be conducted, an alternative date may be suggested.
* Take Note (fine print), Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route & itinerary may vary to those published but the content of the tour will remain the same. The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of the tour.
Do’s and Don’ts
* Do not litter
* Bring all rubbish out of the raft
* Do not damage any plants or trees
* Do not make excessive noise
* Stay healthy
* Do not take unnecessary risks cike Climbing up rocks
* Always listen to advise given by your guides
* Do not stay away from the group, you can easily get lost
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :-
Participants should note that an adventure trip involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guest, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the action of clients which are beyond our control. A signed release or Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
We and our partners reserve the right to make such alteration to departure and completion dates, reducing the extent of a trip, etc, that we deem necessary due to road, river or weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control including minimum safe running numbers, before and whilst on a trip.
Postponement notice will be provided by us or our partner prior to the trip. Due to bad weather or high water in which high risks is unavoidable or insufficient participants. All payment will be transferred to a later date of same trip scheduled or a full refund to guest if services not rendered.
Guest may postpone the trip to the later date but no cancellation shall be entertained.
NO REFUND for cancellation by guest 🙂
No details found.
Time : 8:30 am
MorningWhite Water Rafting activities on Sungai Selangor in the Region of Kuala Kubu Bharu with the traveling time by road only about 11/2 hour drives Kuala Lumpur. (Ex. Kuala Kubu Bharu)
Time : 10:30 am
MorningStarts rafting and 5 minutes later, a practical exercise at the "FLIP CORNER" about 10 minutes.
The rafting will be about 3 to 31/2 hours depending on the water level and the group size
Time : 2:00 pm
AfternoonDeparting back to destination of origin.
* English speaking guide
* River guide
* Picnic Lunch
No details found.